Hi, I'm Armaiz Adenwala
I'm a Software Engineer that welcomes challenges and architects solutions.
Who am I?
Hello! I'm Armaiz, a Software Engineer based in Sacramento, CA who's experienced in taking fullstack applications from scratch to production.
I'm currently attending California State University, Sacramento as a Computer Science major and working at FullStack Labs.
Over the last 4 years, I've had the opportunity to develop for a handful of awesome companies / clients as a consultant and continue to do so today. My work includes developing mobile apps, making web apps, creating backend servers, handling small-scale DevOps, and implementing desktop apps.
Here's where I've worked at
FullStack Labs, Sacramento, CA
Software Engineer (January 2016 - Present)
- Hired as one of the first employees to a very successful software development consultancy
- Created web apps, mobile apps, and desktop apps to create pixel perfect designs to match prototypes created by the design team
- Quickly picked up projects with unfamiliar technologies by self-learning new languages, frameworks, and APIs to implement new features based on clients’ needs
- Created estimates, planned SCRUM Sprints, communicated directly with clients, and review other developers’ pull requests
President of Hammock Club
(January 2019 - January 2020)
- Established the foundation for club by implementing an official set of tasks and responsibilities for each officer in the club's bylaws
- One of the most talked about clubs at Sac State that is recommended during Freshmen orientation as a club to join
- Managed 4 talented and determined officers to ensure that work was getting done
- Marketed the club successfully, resulting in a record number of members at general meetings and trips
- Worked with the Vice President to plan out trips for over 25 people each trip
- Worked with the Treasurer to plan out funding for trips, hammocks, t-shirts, and stickers
- Worked with the Secretary to have emails sent out to over 600 subscribed members
- Involved new members to ensure they are all included in conversations and have the opportunity to make friends.
Here are my favorite projects
PlanSpace - HackDavis (January 2020)
App designed for roommates to have automated chore schedules on a week by week basis.
Smart Dorm Lock (January 2019)
A mobile app used to unlock my dorm door without a physical key.
Programmable LED Rave Mask (December 2018)
An LED rave mask using individually addressable WS2812B led light strips and an Arduino